Public Health Passenger Locator Form
If you plan to travel to Belgium or return to Belgium after a stay abroad, you are required to:
- read the latest travel advice.
- fill in a Passenger Locator Form in the 48 hours before your arrival in Belgium
Who has to fill in this questionnaire?
This form has to be completed by :
- all persons traveling to Belgium by airplane or boat, and
- all other persons traveling to Belgium, unless:
- they stay for less than 48 hours in Belgium,
- they return following a stay no longer than 48 hours abroad.
If you do not have a mobile phone number, you must fill in the following document and keep a printed copy with you.
Since October 1, 2020, you are asked to complete a self-assessment questionnaire on your travel and / or stay abroad conditions, regardless of the area (s) you are returning from.
In case there is a change in your place of residence
If, upon arrival in Belgium, you are invited to get a COVID-19 test and would change your place of residence during the next 14 days, please inform us of this change by e-mail at PLFBelgium@health.fgov.be.
To limit the risks, respect the 6 golden rules:
- Respect the hygiene rules
- Take your activities outside
- Think about vulnerable people
- Keep your distance (1.5m)
- Limit your close contacts
- Follow the rules on gatherings