Passenger Locator Form
Currently there are no measures in place for travelers returning to/arriving in Belgium. Therefore you do not need to fill out a Passenger Locator Form (PLF).
Exception: When returning or arriving from a country with a high risk of a VOC, specific measures are in place (sometimes an entry ban). You can consult the list of VOC countries online. There are currently no countries on this list.
More information is available via https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/travels/
To limit the risks, respect the 6 golden rules:
- Respect the hygiene rules
- Take your activities outside
- Think about vulnerable people
- Keep your distance (1.5m)
- Limit your close contacts
- Follow the rules on gatherings