Passenger Locator Form
If you plan to travel to Belgium or return to Belgium after a stay abroad, you are required to:
- read the latest travel advice.
- fill in a Passenger Locator Form in the 48 hours before your arrival in Belgium
Who has to fill in this questionnaire?
This form has to be completed by:
- all persons travelling to Belgium, except:
- if you stay in Belgium for less than 48 hours
- if you were abroad for less than 48 hours
- Are you traveling to Belgium by plane or boat? Then you must always fill in the PLF, even if you are staying in Belgium for less than 48 hours or were abroad for less than 48 hours.
- Are you travelling by train or bus from a country outside the EU or Schengen area? Then you must always fill in the PLF, even if you are staying in Belgium for less than 48 hours or were abroad for less than 48 hours.
- If you have stayed in a very high-risk country for the past 14 days, you need to fill in the PLF at all times, regardless of the length of your stay.
In case there is a change in your place of residence
If, upon arrival in Belgium, you are invited to get a COVID-19 test and would change your place of residence during the next 14 days, please inform us of this change by e-mail at PLFBelgium@health.fgov.be.
Thank you for filling in the PLF. If you travelled to a red zone for more than 48 hours there are quarantine and testing rules that must be observed. You will receive additional text messages (sms) on arrival if this is the case.
More information is available via https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/travels/
You do not meet the conditions for travel.
Please check whether everything has been filled in correctly.
Consult the website: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/
To limit the risks, respect the 6 golden rules:
- Respect the hygiene rules
- Take your activities outside
- Think about vulnerable people
- Keep your distance (1.5m)
- Limit your close contacts
- Follow the rules on gatherings