Passenger Locator Form
If you plan to travel to Belgium or return to Belgium after a stay abroad, you are required to:
- read the latest travel advice.
- fill in a Passenger Locator Form in the 48 hours before your arrival in Belgium
Who has to fill in this questionnaire?
This form has to be completed by :
all persons travelling to Belgium by airplane or boat
all persons travelling to Belgium by train or bus from a country outside the EU or Schengen area and
- anyone travelling to Belgium by any other means of transport except:
- they stay for less than 48 hours in Belgium,
- they return following a stay no longer than 48 hours abroad.
In case there is a change in your place of residence
If, upon arrival in Belgium, you are invited to get a COVID-19 test and would change your place of residence during the next 14 days, please inform us of this change by e-mail at PLFBelgium@health.fgov.be.
Thank you for filling in the PLF. If you travelled to a red zone for more than 48 hours there are quarantine and testing rules that must be observed. You will receive additional text messages (sms) on arrival if this is the case.
More information is available via https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/travels/
To limit the risks, respect the 6 golden rules:
- Respect the hygiene rules
- Take your activities outside
- Think about vulnerable people
- Keep your distance (1.5m)
- Limit your close contacts
- Follow the rules on gatherings